Never leave home without the kitchen sink! (the bucket alternative)

Just thought i'd throw this out there for anyone interested... I hate carrying buckets around so recently i 'converted' my camping folding kitchen sink to fishing :) So i'll never use it for washing again (was rarely used camping anyway)Posted ImageI bought it years ago and from what i remember it was pretty cheap. I've used it on a few trips now and it have proven to be very useful. Holds 10L of water and folds up small enough it fits in your pocket (packed size is about 4 inches x 3 inches). When full the water it is a bit over 4 inches deep but livies swim around quite happily as long as you don't overstock it. :dry: Posted ImageHandy for cleaning your catch and keeping it clean and is really good for storing livebaits on the boat and perfect for the same job on the rocks as well as defrosting baits. If that way inclined you could even mix up berley in it! It rinses out easily, weighs almost nothing and is a breeze to clean with no smells! Also handy as a sink for washing things :woohoo: The best thing.... You don't have to carry a bloody bucket!