Stripper Guide on an Alvey low-mount Surf Rod

It would seem in my hunt for a decent set of guides for rod building, everyone points to Fuji.I basically am not happy with Fuji's "New Guide Concept" that recommends using the smallest ring size that "will accomplish the task at hand". Great idea for threadline and overhead reels attached to rods using Fuji Guides, but not a great concept for side caster reels such as the Alvey. Even a much worse concept with respect to the Stripper Guide.I also belive that there are better companies that make rod guides which are not into the marketing spam Fuji employs for whatever reason.The stripper guide gets a good flogging on casting with any reel type and to suggest a 40mm ring guide diameter as "efficient" with an elevated frame to compensate for a small diameter ring for casting with an Alvey reel that lets loose a loop of at least seven inches or more is ludicrous.Does anyone here know of a wire stripper guide that is around 70mm and made of something better than stainless steel?And here is a long shot, anyone know of a guide manufacturer that makes a stripper guide that is around the 70mm mark and made of Silicon Carbide (SiC) or at the least, a ceramic/silicon ring?The best I can come up with is Jarvis Walker and their Gary Howard and the like clones for a stainless steel Stripper Guide.Just incase you are curious, I am going to be using a 700 series Alvey reel (7 inch spool diameter) on a fifteen foot rod.I think I may have to settle for a Jarvis Walker wire stripper guide as I have not have not found alternatives using Google search.Cheers and thanks in advance.

Alvey Open RunnerHere you go, its called an Alvey Open Runner, if this is the one just above the reel seat you are looking for, if not the 1st Large one?$1.75 incl GST in AustraliaIf not refer to thisA lot of people now chose the first line guide with a shaped foot and put the first guide on "upside down" as shown because this greatly reduces the chance of a loop of line wrapping around it during a cast. The guide shown is a 40mm Double Foot Fuji Alconite guide. "Upside Down" runner, reduces the chance of the line wrapping around it. A rod used with an Alvey reel must have a special "Open runner" fitted about 550 to 600 mm above the reel as shown earlier. Posted ImageHope this helps you out