First date with my new Tierra Combo

Well I have finally had a chance to get out on the water for a fish and with the new combo Daiwa Tierrra I won at the Bream-boating day at St Kilda, Thanks to the organisers of the day. What can I say about this combo. I was a very surprised. The reel is very smooth to wind and has a great drag. I spooled the reel with Castaway 10lb. line from St. Kilda Tackle & Tucker, I can not believe how fine a diameter this braid is. great for you breamer'sThe Rod works really well while I was trolling for the ST's you can see the rod tip action vibrating from the lure, very clearly. When hooked up the rod has a nice bend in it and had plenty of grunt. I have no doubt you could pull some nice mullies with this combo too or snapper if you set your drag to your line class.Anyway at the end of the day I only caught a few ST's as it seem to be not many Legal fish around st the moment. Next trip hopefully I can get stuck into some snaps with this Tierra combo which should be exciting stuff.Cheers TC