WA Kimberleys 7 Day Ultimate Fishing Adventurer Model Required

Hi, Some of you fishing folk may know some-one :icon_idea: We are a fishing charter/eco touring facilitator who is looking for a female model (18 - 32) for photographic work & possibly a little bit of acting on a promotion dvd that we will shoot whilst on-board an up coming adventure. We depart Broome and head into the Kimberleys on a 75ft live-aboard vessel from Sept 21 and return on Sept 28. Our normal guests pay 4 - 6K for this adventure and we will visit some of the best scenic & fish thick sites that WA's Kimberleys has to offer. The lucky person who gets the gig is treated to a holiday of a lifetime in exchange for some photographs of themselves. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in swimwear, fishing, adventuring in the outdoors, has clear speach, and will not be squeemish about handling the odd fish. All Meals and Accommodation is provided on The Vessel. You must be able to get your backside to Broome for Sept21. We don't care whether your from Broome, Perth or Melbourne etc you just need to contact Peter for further info on 0405063233 or you can register your interest via this link. Applications will be taken until Friday September 5th. Thanks - I hope to speak to you soon. :)A few people have rung and asked whether this is a joke - NO it isn't ... Our website is www.fishaust.net this will give you an idea of who and what we are about.... and NO 'adda' - your not a model or female - so you can't come on this one mate!

I'll be whatever you want me to be, and I'll do whatever you want me to do!I'm comfortable in swimwear, I'll handle fish, I'm capable of talking, am competent aboard a boat, do not get seasick, experienced in the outdoors and isolated areas, am edumacated, and I'll even plait my armpit hairs if it'll help!Look at my profile, I am female(ish), and I'm yours for the taking! So end this search and Madame Ranger is now at your disposal! Let's get this party started!!! ;D

Guest Butters

Unfortunatly 7 day away would be to much time away from her new Bubs.. she is a pretty keen fisho and anything local woulda been a different story.. Here is a few pics anyway.. [file name=UUERa4Sa__fishin. size=153171]http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/UUERa4Sa__fishin.[/file] [file name=uQ8aewQY__fishin2. size=173034]http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/uQ8aewQY__fishin2.[/file]