Craypot assistance.

Hi Guys,Over the course of the year i have designed and produced a craypot as a part of my metal tech course for school.As I am new to these craypotting applications as you could imagine I was in need to research any information and just generally anything about them.Long story short I plan to use my pot over christmas around coffin bay, therefore i have aquired a licence and all the materials for it to be functional.Though everyting seemed to be going swell, when it came to tie the buoys. I have realised that I have know idea what im doing :unsure: Anyway I have come to you guys for your assistance and help to tie these knots, and also any other craypot related information you guys would like to add. inb4 f'n google it!I have, I've tried, its frustraiting. I just can't find exactly how to tie these knots.Pic related: It's my pot with my buoys/ropes. No they're not tied. They're just looped through for the effect for the examiners :) Any information welcome,Mortimer

36.JPG

Thanks' date=' but not really... well im not sure :unsure: I've tried it, but it just dosn't seems to be secure enough. What stopping it from coming undone?Any experience tieing buoys?[/quote']If tied correctly that knot shouldnt come undone as far as attaching bouys goes no i have no experience tying them but there would be plenty of knots found on the web that would suffice i imagine.