:icon_lol: :icon_lol: or am I missing something ?I was talking to a bloke in Broken Hill the other day (he's from the rape and pillage brigade)and a bit of a nobhead. He starts to tell me about this new fishing reel he has purchased and gone to SA on a fishing charter for samson fish bla bla bla.Anyway it turns out he's got this Shimano Dendu-Maru electric overhead reel ,he proceeds to tell how he steps up to the charter with his own rod,this Dendu-Maru Spooled up with some godallmighty heavy braid and wait for it a bl**dy 12volt car battery.Now I don't know about you guys but if you were lining up on this same charter would Alarm bells start going off in your head ? I'd be starting to look a bit sideways at this dude :icon_e_ugeek: then he raves on about how great it was to catch a 20something Lb samson fish while just standing there while the reel wound up this fish. Now as I said at the start I may be missing something in all of this but I thought fishing had a little bit more to it than that.I know we all get something different out of our chosen sport but I couldn't help :icon_lol: laughing at this lazy pri*k while thinking to myself I wonder if he has an electric mast**b*ting gizzmo as well? The lazy bas**rd PS I don't like him either but i don't think thats clouding my judgment.Cheers peelipeeli 13

I wonder if he has an electric mast**b*ting gizzmo as well? The lazy bas**rd

No mate! Those gizmo's are made by Black & Decker and only come out in 240 volt! :icon_lol:But don't forget the extra cost for the accesory kit, the mounting bracket, the NMEA interface cable to connect to ya pc, and the instructional DVD! :PWell worth the money, and I'd rate it an 8.5 on the smilometer! Cant wait for the portable rechargable version to be released though! ;DOh, nearly forgot! As for electric fishing reels.......nah, I'm not really interested thanks! Manual works just fine for me!