Pt Lincoln and surrounds

My mate and i are going to drive from Whyalla to Lincoln on Saturday and were just after some general advice on some areas for fishing that might be available to us. It will be landbased and we dont mind doing a bit of driving for a beach session somewhere. We are both newbies to the area so not really sure where to start.Our gear ranges from heavy to light and we have beach rods etc. we were hoping to catch some Salmon if they are around yet (heard that there were a few at Convention Beach at the moment?), salmon trout (i have heard the Lincoln Wharf is fairly reliable for them?) and maybe flick a few lures around in an estuary for some flatties and bream (got no idea where to start with that, any tips would be fantastic), also perhaps some :sh from somewhere? we are pretty flexible really, just looking to get in a solid weekend of landbased fishing, the weather is looking fairly favourable. Not looking for anyone's secret spot, just a point in the right direction. Feel free to PM me. Cheers, Tom :)

the wharfs and jetties always produce fish...squid, tommies, gar, whiting, salmon, snook etc. The River Todd has Bream in it. the mouth of it can produce mullies at times from what ive heard. always a look in and around the marina to ;)Ill give my cousin a call ad see what there getting atm as he lives down there :)

Hey Matebjorn2fish posts an Eyre Peninsula Fishing Report weekly on this site (put together by Spot On Fishing) - this is from last week:http://www.strikehook.com/forum/47-eyre-peninsula/248866-port-lincoln-fishing-report-14-02-2013Why not PM bjorn2fish or contact Spot On Fishing at Port Lincoln directly?Cheers and good luck with the trip...af