Help needed on my first mully

Hi allJust after some help planning my first elusive westlakes mully, I'm not after anyone's secret x marks the spot or anything like that just a nudge in the right direction. Where would I be better trying for my elusive mully ? I've had a couple of cracks at the trimmer parade inlet end for some donuts ! Am I better heading down to the bower road end or fishing near the boulevard bridges or just trying the trimmer parade inlet bream spot ? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm mad keen to add this to the photo collection? Thanks again guys ....Tight lines

Doesn't matter so much to where you move around as fish are always on the move too.What you need to do is spend lots of time soaking baits.The guys that do have the time will spend 3-4 days a week and 2-3 hours each day trying to catch fish,while the guys that spend 2 hours a fortnight come home more likely unsuccessful.many belong to this club.acs.JPG

All of those spots are worth a go, perhaps pick one or two and fish them as often as you can, get to know them well before trying somewhere new. Remember, fish will be where their food can be found and mulloway are lazy ambush predators. Livebaits can work quite well, but plenty of mullies in that lake have been caught on lures too. I struggled for awhile at West Lakes until I got my kayak which really opened up heaps more opportunities, but people do quite well landbased. Bottom line, put in the time and eventually you should be rewarded.