West Lakes nov 30th

Well after deciding to stay home Saturday,I was champing at the bit to get down and catch a fish.So I arrived at the water just before 7.30 am .And before I left home, I had thought it was less windy than Saturday. How wrong I was.With at times an almost howling gale coming over my right shoulder I started casting.i had decided to use a fly i had ties earlier in the year and yet to land a fish on.the bright pink fly seemed to work at first.With large amounts of tiny bream chasing it.But after moving spots a few times I was snagged .And this snag started on my left hand side in front of me. And ended up on my right hand side and behind me .With me and this moving rock back ashore I swapped to a fly I had bought and caught Bream on .A very rough or crude Crab like pattern in green.And again straight away this fly had small bream chasing it .Short lived and moving spots I ended up catching some funny looking seaweed .So deciding it was time to change up to one of my own green bait fish fly ,I moved on.And straight away larger numbers of small bream were attacking this fly .But they were all very small and nothing large seemed to be around.But i kept on and the wind got stronger at stages but I kept at it .And once again I was snaged this time to a underwater tree branch .So moving back to where the car was parked I kept casting and the fish numbers increased but size didnt .And at 9.45 that was enough for me .So caught today1 rock2 seaweed3 tree branchAll released unharmedCheersuntil next timetightlines.