• 2 weeks later...

Hey rocket102,If your prepared to Google it you will be ploughing through endless techy stuff which will drive you to distraction ::) ::)Bottom line is there is very small differences in one reading of longitude or latitude which shouldn't make a great deal of difference to your favourite mark.If your real keen you can download a complex conversion table, but if your unit isnt software compatible for WGS94, then thats a waste of time too.I had 12 years worth of Metro Marks on my old 1995 Garmin and wrote them all down in a book when my "Merc" Blue Band finally "Died" a few years ago.Now I own a shiny new WGS94 compatible Garmin and am crewing in a shiny "Bermuda Fishmaster". I have just hand balled the marks in and found that all the old marks, or what must be "Coo-ee" of them, still fire as good as they did before the goal posts were changed.Good luck with it buddy, hope it's some use to you :angel:Cheers, tonyb.