New combo ideas

Hi all, 

Looking for some advice regarding a new combo I am hoping to tick a few boxes with, more so the weights/lengths of rods and size of reels than makes and models…

I am headed to Port Vincent to chase some snapper over Christmas/New Year, Lake Monduran in QLD chasing Barra later in the year and typically fish parts of the Murray but looking to throw a couple of jackals for Yellas and am looking for the combo with the best fit to try and suit all these types of fishing?

I know they're a pretty broad group but not looking for the perfect outfit for each simply something that will suffice for all. I typically fish with gear at the lighter end of the spectrum. 

Any help would be spot on. 

Cheers. 

Sounds like a fun bucket list. I would have no problems using my Nitro Magnum Butt with a certate 2500R for all these fishing styles. I use it plastic fishing for snapper with 15lb Tufline. A second spool with 30lb braid would cover trolling and casting in Monduram and the Murray. The Nitro is 7'6" and rated 4-6kg but can fish heavier than this. Most new 2500 sized reels will have up to 7 or 8kg drag and heaps of capacity for up to 30lb braid.