So after last weekends accidental Mulloway take and spit .and my bust offs last easter at the lake.I thought I'd ask the fly guru's on here .whats the go with mulloway on a fly .do you u strip the fly fast or slow ?I wont ask about flies as my rubber band ones seem to work ::)just the rest of my technique re playing and landing :fishing:And with all the talk about SP's and HB's catching them I am sure one of us fly guys could get one .cheers

Tonka would be the man Micky but from what he has discussed with me some have hit while the fly is just sinking,that is in the Onk so the tide would give it a bit of slow drift. cheers brenton

Tonka is the man IMHO for mulloway on the fly ;)Funny you should say that Brennton. I had them coming to the surface more than once last year and taking one of my Green bait fish flies.I was watching while the fly was trying to sink wham bam :fishing:.A bit of a rush but I had a fair few spits after about 5 seconds.