Need advice on rusty lure hooks

G'Day everyone, first time post( probably a stupid one at that ha), but can anyone give me advise on stopping lure hooks and rings from going rusty? After each lure sesh i clean them at home in fresh water and let dry before putting them away.The reason i ask is that i'm fed-up with having to buy new hooks, since rust spreads like the plague and one becomes many within weeks.Any help would be great.One Day!!

Hello One DayTry spraying inside your lure box with a product called InoxIt is a food grade lubricant which will not deter the fish from bitingGreat to use on all your fishing gear ;)

Awesome product that Inox mate, not cheap but will save you a small fortune on your fishing gear 8) 8)Got a great tip from the boys at Christies Beach Store to spray the line rollers on your reels to help with stopping twists and preventing taking the Gel coat off your braid lines 8) 8) 8)Was catching up with an old fishing mate from the UK over the holidaysand he told me that all the Fishos over there are deliberately spraying all there baits and lures (Even feather jigs) with another spray lubricant called WD40 :o:o:o ::) :-\ :-\Not sure about that one, at all, but then if it works :P:P :PAnother path you could take is to buy stainless hooks which will stay clear of rust longer and also store them lures in plastic screw top jars like they use for coffee etc. 8) 8)Cheers, tonyb.