Here toothies

cheers guys was tossing up beetween ther and the torrens outlet but hasnt been much flow through there any way so the saint might be the go any tips on rigs never really chased sharks before just got new rod and reel of layby got a shimano tyrnos 30II two speed reel with 80 pound braid and a diawa deep zone 24 k roller tip rod just need advise on say wire trace length hook size bait ....dont ask for much do i ... :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

cheers guys was tossing up beetween ther and the torrens outlet but hasnt been much flow through there any way so the saint might be the go any tips on rigs never really chased sharks before just got new rod and reel of layby got a shimano tyrnos 30II two speed reel with 80 pound braid and a diawa deep zone 24 k roller tip rod just need advise on say wire trace length hook size bait ....dont ask for much do i ... :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

get a wind on leader for ya reel probz 300lb if ya goin 4 big stuff!!! then make a wire trace to a lenght of around 1.7 metres deep!! u have a clip swivel at the end of your wind on and all ya do is join your trace to that and then tie the balloon to the clip swivel!!!id use two 12/0 hand forged hooks for the big sharks, but for some smaller sharks 12/0 maga baits (gamagatsu), and i reakon tha best bait is snook!!! use baits around the 40cmz size mate good luckand go hit em ;D