The biological clock HELP.........

Hi i read the angler's almanac and don't really understand the information i read.Can some body tell me how this works,So according to the moon when is it the best time to fish,Full moon Last quarterNew moonFirst quarterI know the best times to fish is morning or late afternoon/evening/night but how does this work with the moon?So if i want to go fishing i go either early morning or afternoon/night but on what moon phaseHope somebody can exsplain it for me or help me out,It might help improve my fish catches and teach me something and keep me happy.HELP ME PLEASE,Thanks Marc.

Pretty easy when you know what you are looking at, and I swear by the almanac.It rates each day by moon phases, and we know tides are governed by the moon.Each day of the year is designated by colours. The lighter the colour, the worst for fishing, the darker the colour the better for fishing(best. good, fair, poor)Each day, it also gives the two best times for fishing.The idea is to look for the darkest colour and watch the two best fishing times on that day!Yu'll also find the dark colour BLACK coincides with a full or a new moon!I've found it's VERY accurate, and it WILL help your catch rate!

Ok Ranger,So on April 25th the colour is grey so that means it is good for fishing and the times are above:10:48 below:11:15.So i fish at thoes times yeah is that right.When it is black i defently go fishing at the times it says,so if i go fishing at the time it says how long can i fish for.So if it is white i mise well stay home right.Hope you understand thanks Marc.