Best place for flatheads

Guest AC Hardfronts

One spot worth trying is the outer harbour breakwater.. right were the water line is on high tide on the beach side.. walk stright across the rocks,on the inside of the channel is a sandy bottom.. have caught a few there on baits, could be worth throwing a few lures around there..

There is a few in the port, especially in the lower reaches, there are apparently some good size ones there ;) Havent got them in the port, but I do know they are there.

After asking that question I remember seeing a baby one sleeping/laying by a rock on the boat ramp .So yep they are there .

defenetly fish the beaches between brighton and seacliff more towards seacliff you should almost defenetly hook up on a flatty i have fished there and got busted off buy one and also got a couple of small one with 4 inch power minnows. my mate has caught a 67 cm one off thr jetty and a couple just under but beaching is the better way in my opinion. also ben is a musky queer lol