Times to fish?

Guest Butters

Guest Butters

Here is a quick one just to get an idea on when most people plan to hit their fishing spots..I myself like to hit alot of my spots early morning before Sunrise, just as the sun peeks over the hills the action usually heats up..my second would be fishing through the nights.. fishing the tides..

I didn,t vote but fish at different times depending on what i,m fishing for.I like the late arvo,s for kg because that is when most of my patches fire also on the low in the middle of the day.Bream in the lake i,m an early morning fisher as thats when i,ve done best and night time in the Port.Snapper i fish during the day out wide and night time when i,m close off metro and early morning off hughes etc.Gar i like the morning outgoing tide and the same with crabs.Squid when the tide slows and S/Ts and Snook when ever i find them. cheers brenton

I prefer to go fishing in the afternoon of the tides, there are lots of times when I dont even bother to look at the tides.I am not a morning person, especially an early morning person, I think the best times are at sunset and through till a couple of hours after.I dont always catch plenty of fish, then again If I come in after dark, i dont have to stay up all hours cleaning fish.[/color:2tl86z1f]

i love doing all nighters down at True Bridge, Saltcreek, in the port or wherever. I love just sitting there waiting for the rod to go off, i just think "yea this is the life" looking up at the stars just sitting around with ur mates! paradise! Plus im a hard fisherman, i fish all day and all night I dont stop until im satisfied or we have to go. I fell like going down to TrueBridge now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...