Hello beautiful forum dwellers. The other year I found an beaut of a rod in my shed, which musta been my gramps or my uncles or something. It was pretty beat up so I decided to do it justice but getting all the guides replaced. It originally had a roller guide as the rod tip but I got that changed over. I'm not exactly sre what it is as Google isn't given me any results. It says it's a Sportsfisher Ocean S... the S is for Something :P I don't know what this last work is. It's made in the USA and it's action is heavy. I'm in the process of sanding, panting, varnishing the rod butt which is wooden. The problem I have with this rod is the reel seat is cracked on the top support and also my reel which I'm running isn't heaps supported by the supports as the fit probably isn't snug enough. Would there be anyway I could relace at least the reel supports with minimal fuss and price. I understand it's probably not possible thought I'd ask. I'm running a Penn 555 graphite overhead spooled with 30lb on it at the moment. Also would anyone know anything about the rod, if it's worth anything etc about this.Thanks so much!!!FisherxPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image