Nude fishing and broken rods

Thought id post this for a chuckle.As my planned trip to pt Augusta was post poned due to illness of the fisho whom was going with me, :S I happened to get an invite to try yorkes for land based snapper Cape Elizabeth came too mind but we didnt get there .next time tho thats where im headed.At first I thought this would be a great second plan as I had taken leave for Monday and Tuesday. and as the weather was predicting a blowy time ( as it was supposed to be bloody windy at pt Augusta :angry: )the water would be dirty and choppy of which would benefit fishing from the rocks.... Anyway Pt Riley didnt fire at all, too calm too clear except for a good feed of calamari cuttlefish and some massive leather jackets so time too move.As it happens the sun was out i was aquiring q bit of colour so on with the sunscreen and boy was it warming up.....So new location was on the other side of the bay.calm clear and shallow reef...methinks perfect for the fly rod and chuck a few clousers around for any flathead..as it was warming up and im akin to losing the togs for that au natural feeling......so out with the fly rod off with the clobber , except for my sneakers, so off i went with a smile on my face and my rod in my hand ( fly rod that is), sure there were a couple of nearby pro"s, ( fishers that is )but i wasn"t worried by them and the sight of my tiny white arse would soon scare them away in fits of laughter.So out I waded , out n out n out, geez the water temperature was cold.....and deep too :lol: .....found my footing on a nice piece of flat reef adjacent some good weed and sand spots, went to strip off a few lengths of fly line ..SNAP...... tip broke with a crack like a rifle.... :S .Mortified I looked towards the boats im sure i could here fits of laughter and some thumps on the bottom of the boat, and proceeded to wade all the way back in..with pieces of my rod in both hands and funnily enough muttering in quite a high pitched voice :blink: ..much to the well held grins and smiles of my fishing partner...thankfully she had a good sense of humour and after i had the mickey taken out of me, a smoke and a bit of pouting I saw the funny side of things.yup reel funny Suntan cream 2.00broken fly rod 220.00My tiny white arse retreating from the water....Priceless :blush::blush::blush:

hahahaha.... love it.i have never gone commando in the water before, but did it at work last week...finished work, had a shower, and i had left all my street clothes in my other locker... 400mtrs away,didnt really fancy putting dirty grease covered clothes back on, so i walked starkers down 2 flights of stairs, across the road, around the building,and into the tool locker room to get my clothes...then i realsised i had left my jocks at home anyway, but tracksuit pants were ok for the drive home.

:blush::blush::blush: Actually it was my bad, attempting to strip out a few lengths of fly line, the connection loop from the fly line and the tippet caught on a runner, and as usually it slips right thru no dramas as i wasnt watching it caught and one pull slightly too hard, well its a no no a :blush: :ohmy: :( :S lmost as bad as highsticking a good fish.
Gelboy wrote:

Hi Rocknev, Well its kinda exhilirating isnt it :woohoo: mix the fact of sun and a cool breeze B) and mother natures elements well it certainly spices up a fishing session,Lucky ya didnt run into ya supervisor mate, now that might have taken a bit of explaining :blush::blush:

hahaha...was at 8pm at night...and bloody cold hahahaha.

Hahahaha GuysI had a similar thing happen once, working at someones house doing window cleaning.They had an indoor pool with glass only about a meter away from the pools edge.The owner had gone out for " about 3 hours ". As I cleaned the insdide I stepped abck to check what I'd done and went bum up into the water :huh: :ohmy: It was bloody cold outside, and I didnt want to drive home wet, cause I knew Id catch a cold for sure, but looking around, I soon spied a clothes dryer, so in went all the wet clothes, apart from my Jocks.rather than stand around getting cold, I kept working while my clothes dried away for me :cheer: :) Only drama was the owner decided to come home about 2 hours earlier than I expected, and wasnt too impressed with what he saw, or my explanation :blush::P :side: Still, what do ya do hey :unsure: :dry: :huh::blink: :S

afishyfish wrote:

Hahahaha GuysI had a similar thing happen once, working at someones house doing window cleaning.They had an indoor pool with glass only about a meter away from the pools edge.The owner had gone out for " about 3 hours ". As I cleaned the insdide I stepped abck to check what I'd done and went bum up into the water :huh: :ohmy: It was bloody cold outside, and I didnt want to drive home wet, cause I knew Id catch a cold for sure, but looking around, I soon spied a clothes dryer, so in went all the wet clothes, apart from my Jocks.rather than stand around getting cold, I kept working while my clothes dried away for me :cheer: :) Only drama was the owner decided to come home about 2 hours earlier than I expected, and wasnt too impressed with what he saw, or my explanation :blush::P :side: Still, what do ya do hey :unsure: :dry: :huh::blink: :S

hahahaha...offer to clean the windows free of charge is about all you can do.
afishyfish wrote:

rocknev wrote:

offer to clean the windows free of charge is about all you can do.

Mate :ohmy: Ifanything Im gonna charge more for working starkers :P:laugh: In fact I have A mate in the same line of work who had some guy ring him, wanting him to do window cleaning nude :ohmy: :huh: :S :blink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
hahaahahahathis springs to mindhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsGneb9VoCg