Bream and Mulloway Combos- what do you use?

Didnt know where to post this.Im wondering what combo's you guys have for flicking lures at bream and mulloway?I fish around west lakes and use {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gif -smith bayliner with a daiwa gekabijin - bream-strudwick sic stik pro with daiwa airity 2506- bream- td sol rod with daiwa emeraldas- mulloway- daiwa saltwater with daiwa advantage 2500- mulloway

HHHmmm so may rods and reels lolmy Daiwa luvias and daiwa zero for my mullys and big breamskiesmy Tica crisp x for my other smaller lures matched with a 7325 pflueger and 4lb braidDaiwa capricorn for livebaiting with my daiwa procastercharter special and custom hastings stick for big mullys [livebaits] and trollingprocaster custom and daiwa 5400c4 upgraded drag matched with 30lb braid for fresh trolling and flicking big spinnerstica gv-500 with 2 lb braid and tica t4 tournament stick for softies [bream] too many more in betweens for everything else also daiwa kastors,daiwa capricorns,Tica libras, shimano 6500 baitrunners couple of those,my wife wants to sell my gear off and retire lol thats my main gear lot more hidden from eyes...

• 1 month later...

Incase anybody cares, I use all G Loomis set-ups, matched to daiwa reelsDSR 820 dropshot/daiwa luvias 2000DSR 8200 dropshot/daiwa luvias 2000SR 842-2 glx/daiwa exist 2004 SR 842-2 inx/ daiwa saltist gekabijjin 2004SR 843-2 gl3/daiwa steez 2508Best outfits in the world........ {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gifslightly biased warped opinion thocheersshauno

For my Bream Rigs:(Old Model) 7? SicStik 1- 3kg rod with an Airity 2506Nitro 6?6? T661B UltraBream Finesse with an Airity 2506With my latest and favourite a Custom made G-Loomis IMX S842-2, Titanium guides, up locking KFPSD16 Quik-Lock Foregrip on a Skeleton Reel Seat with Cork inserts with a removable fighting butt, matched with an Airity 2506.Posted ImageFighting Butt removedPosted ImageFor a Mully Rig I?m currently getting one made on a G-Loomis SJ843 to be a sister rod to the S842-2 but without the removable butt to go with an Airity 2500.You might get the feeling I like Airity?s

• 2 weeks later...

i have a g loomis dsr820s gl2. its a cheap loomis but its still the best rod i've got for sp & hb work. with a shimano technium. still, nothin special but its still the best i got. i'm upgrading soon. maybe not the rod, but i will upgrade the reel for sure. hopefully my first daiwa. probably a sol 2000kets kick some bream assshane