Just moved down glenelg way while i renovate house at largs,been out 4 times luring sp and have not had any luck like not a fish a few small hits and thats it,any advice been fishing mainly around king st bridge and sth of that towards buffalo.Lures used incluse sand worms, power minnows and vibes,all lures successful before but no luck now.any colour preferance will be greatly appreciated.thanks

normally all these lures will work. but just of late the bream have shut down. i believe it was after all the fresh water was introduced. i have had sesions in there in my bass boat, under the bridge, where every cast hooked up. the other place to try is at the northern end under road, in the little pond. had some good ones out of there.

coight wrote:

normally all these lures will work. but just of late the bream have shut down. i believe it was after all the fresh water was introduced. i have had sesions in there in my bass boat, under the bridge, where every cast hooked up. the other place to try is at the northern end under road, in the little pond. had some good ones out of there.

I never knew you could launch boats in there?? Hmmm