My Fishing secrets

Hi All I,ve been fishing metro waters for almost 40 years and in that time i,ve picked up quite a few tips and hints(secrets if you will)and i,ve decided to share a couple with you.First of all get yourself one of thesePosted Imageyes its a hat .... not any old hat but a lucky fishing hat.You really can,t miss when you've got a lucky hat. heres a pic of the success it can bring youPosted ImageSecond tipRelease any sea creature that you don,t intend to eat unharmed and good king neptune will look after you.If after following these tips you still can,t catch any fish......Blame the HAT {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> cheers brenton

Brenton, how do you attach that shade to your location in that picture {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif I bet the locals love the shanty town look in their back yard {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Do you get a few cursory looks when you have it up? The shade that is {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Well I've taken ya tip, and I've gotten myself a silly lucky hat. I noticed that you have a lead rope on ya Carp, and I was just wondering if you walk him down at the lake often, and do ya carry a lil baggy wiv ya to pick up the carp doodoo? Also, is it considered lucky if a fish poo's on ya (like a bird), and is THAT why ya take ya Carp wiv ya? {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifPS: Luv ya work! {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

First of all get yourself one of thesePosted Imageyes its a hat .... not any old hat but a lucky fishing hat.You really can,t miss when you've got a lucky hat. heres a pic of the success it can bring youBlame the HAT {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> cheers brenton

If ya hats missing its in mY boat brenton, lmao.Totally agree with the King Neptune comment. Karma mate {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif