Westlakes mully on plastics (92cm)

Well I have finally cracked a legal mully. Me and brooksey decided that the beach was to windy to fish so we decided to flick some plastics around in the lake near the beach. After about five casts brooksey yells out "Im on". I look over and see line screaming out of his reel, as usual brookseys calling it a 50 pounder. After around five minutes into the fight he yells out oh no i think ive lost him. He started to wind all his line back in and to his suprise around ten metres away from the shore he feels the fish again, it only took a couple of minutes to land from then on. A few quick pics and he was back in the water chasing mullet again. Ill post the pics later as there on a differnt camera.Anyways now i had seen a legal mully caught i was pretty keen to get my own. I started to flick plastics around and after my fith or so cast i was hooked up. This was my first legal mully and decent fish. The fish was screaming off and i was freaking out... {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif As the fish was only hooked on 8 pound mono it took 50minutes to land, and also i didn't fight it very good as my hands and legs were shaking the hole time. As this was my first legal mully i decided to keep it... Here are the pics.Posted ImagePosted Image

I definitly knew they were in there, on thursday night i saw one smash a mullet or salmon on the surface right in front of me... I flicked my lure there for about an hour and didn't get a toch, ah well, tonight definitly made up for it... seeing two legal mullys caught in one night from the lake is one of the coolest things i have ever seen..