IFISH SERIES 3 is Finally Here!![/color:3i3e1rvp][/size:3i3e1rvp]For those of you who have been waiting, Ifish is back on channel 10 with a new season.Starting this SUNDAY, Ifish will screen at 12pm.There should some great fishing and viewing to look forward too. Unfortunatley due to other sporting commitments the show will not be on every week so please check local guides or visit http://www.tackleworld.com.au/tvtimes.htmlthought i let ya all know,YAK!

HOORAY, finally the return. For some many months Paul has been butting heads with Channel 10, most importantly for a good time slot. Sunday lunchtime, not perfect for fisho's we realize, but with the winter weather closing down on us fast that in itself is enough to limit the amount of active anglers.The last 2 series, shown at random times prior to Saturdays AFL game, have been the highest rating sport show after AFL, great for I FISH & its sponsors.The series so far have cost over 750k each to produce, needless to say they require heavy backing from within & outside the trade. This year, for 2 years, TACKLEWORLD has bought naming rights to the show thus the "I FISH with TACKLEWORLD" theme, what does this mean? Well it costs a truck load of money & to a degree TW have a say in the direction of the show.All the same we hope you all enjoy it.Dave Butfields "HOOKED with TACKLEWORLD" still airs on FOX & AUSTAR, Aurora channel, 6-8 times a week, Tues 7pm & Wed 2pm & Sat 5pm. Also now "I FISH" series 1 & 2 on lifestyle channel Sat 10.30am & 12.30pm, Sun 7.30am & 9.30am. Some great entertainment for the coming months.Dave will be coming to Adelaide in July, hoping to shoot some of our local favourites (would love to get him some quality Jewie footage) (would also love to nail an XXXL Cod) & then to Whyalla chasing large to XL Snaps. Anybody interested in a trip with Dave, live film shoot (very interesting to see what goes into a show) contact myself, costs not fixed yet, but not expensive. Whyalla will have about 6 spots.With "HOOKED" we have in the past done Kangaroo Island Salmon at Vivonne Bay, Nannys near Althorpe Island, Bloodworming & Bream in the Port, Whiting at West Beach & Dave has done Whyalla a few times, most of these trips have been hard work & with a cameraman & sound man at $1000 a day each, results need to be almost guaranteed.The boys from "I FISH" have done Pt Linclon Tuna (some fantastic footage of 2k outfits under the pump), Samsons & Nannys & a little further up the gulf on Rosalind Shoal had Snapper berleyed up out of 32m of water, 10k fish taking plastics on the surface, (great segment) awesome footage.Most of these segments are on the current DVD sets, "I FISH" series 1 & 2 available now $50 ea or both for $90 & "HOOKED series 1 & 2 $40 ea or both for $70.Enough for now, Its on TV soon.Finatic

Guest Butters

Just finished watching the first episode then.. Some pretty crazy fishing.. Queenfish and GT's on poppers.. then the sharks come and play {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifSeason 3 is looking good so far.. I'm certain season 3 will be joining 1&2 in my dvd collection once released {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

I was out fishing on Sunday and forgot to set the VCR!Got home to find the missus had taped it for me, and I didn't even ask her! {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gifMakes me a bit suspicious though, I recon she wants something! Hmmm, our aniversary is coming up in a few days! {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif

Guest Thahn

Finatic I would like to know who could promise a jew or a xos cod in SA I could promise a jewie but only a small one. A decent model would be 50/50 and as it gets colder those odds faze out. I also think the Jew footage would ruffle a few feathers as we know how secretive the Jew fisherman that actually produce decent fish are.

Going to watch it this weekend though unless im fishing again... {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Hey buddy, just to let you know, IFISH is not on this weekend. I think its due to the RED BULL AIR RACE or other sport. It will be next on, SUn 18th MAY.you can check http://www.tackleworld.com.au/tvtimes.htmlfor screening times.YaK.

loved the show today.caught a bream from a pontoon with just a snooded hook.deep sea fishing, battery operated reel, winding up from 500 metres {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifeven the commercials were great {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it today. all good.I thought the second half of the show about King George Whiting was interesting.Fishing Victoria's Bass Coast at Inverloch, big local fishing guru Phil stated, " The reason we're catching fish like thisis because of what the state government (Victorian) did in buying back all the licenses. You can see the benifits of stopping people from netting our beautiful inlets.It seems as though everyone can catch fish there now. Most of the fish were reasonably sized 34cm to 40cm and a couple of double headers were caught for good measure.Now that's what I like to see.Next show June 22nd at least thats the date advertised at the end of the show.Don't forgot to watch or (Port fans) tape Fishing Australia tonight.cheers niftrev.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched it today. all good.I thought the second half of the show about King George Whiting was interesting.Fishing Victoria's Bass Coast at Inverloch, big local fishing guru Phil stated, " The reason we're catching fish like thisis because of what the state government (Victorian) did in buying back all the licenses. You can see the benifits of stopping people from netting our beautiful inlets.It seems as though everyone can catch fish there now. Most of the fish were reasonably sized 34cm to 40cm and a couple of double headers were caught for good measure.Now that's what I like to see.Next show June 22nd at least thats the date advertised at the end of the show.Don't forgot to watch or (Port fans) tape Fishing Australia tonight.cheers niftrev.

I thought it was hilarious that Paul went to the trouble to wear a life jacket because it's the law over there as he pointed out, then when they panned to the big dude he was fishing with, he didn't have a life jacket. Maybe they don't make em that big. :icon_lol: