HD handycam for filming fishing trips

People i have a 30th comin up and im keen to get HD handycam to mount on the dash of the BC looking back towards the stern. Im wondering if anyone has one that they use for this and if so what brands and extras should i be looking for. I would like it to be good quality as i intend to post vids on here if successful of course! Any help would be sweet cheers OSps i am aware that it would become my new hoodoo/unlucky charm :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

how about rigging the camera to a clamp that way you can swap it to wherever u want it used and it'd still be secure. maybe do a few trial runs for ideas to work with with a super cheapie from the discount shops or a second hand one. Once youve ironed out the problems then look around for a good model-wonder if diving stores etc have any ideas-may be wortk a try??

spog777 wrote:

how about rigging the camera to a clamp that way you can swap it to wherever u want it used and it'd still be secure. maybe do a few trial runs for ideas to work with with a super cheapie from the discount shops or a second hand one. Once youve ironed out the problems then look around for a good model-wonder if diving stores etc have any ideas-may be wortk a try??

Win Lotto and buy a radio controlled Helicopter so u can film all angles :huh:;)B)

have a look at the gopro hero range, ive got 2. comes with water proof case that can even go under water. comes with different mounts. ive got a head harness so wat ever i see is wat the camera sees. comes with stick on mounts (about 3)so you can stick around the boat and change when you want.ive got them on my motor bike helmet, and downhill bike helmet as well. ive also got a real nice suction pad mount so you can vary the angle pretty easy and suction does not fall off like the cheap crap. the vids r in 1080 also. try googling gopro it shows the vid quality

i got mine from a dirt bike store was not hd and had to buy batteries, the second one was a hd with usb cord and rechargable li-ion bat get this one. the naked looks like a basic kit, the helmet hero is my first and can be mounted on head or hat but a hd motorsports might suit you better. you can always get extras. the guy i got the second one from got it from a computer store. ill try and find an invoice with a adress