Banjo Minnow

Guest fishum

Guest fishum

Some of you may say ?you sucker?The Banjo Minnow which was on TV About 4-5 years ago showed an impressive soft plastic lure,Life like.I?m going to order some in from the U.S. and give them ago.Any one here tried them??If it doesn't work atleast i'll have some rubber bands to usehttp://www.banjominnow.com/Posted Imagesize=376http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/UUKVKLZv__banjo_lure.jpg[/img]

Guest fishum

But wait theres more, you get six free steak knives! {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif

they supply a basball bat so when you work out its a dud you can give urself a good hiding..LOLWhen i get them and catch something then i can say it was worth it..
  • 1 year later...

I just saw an ad on tv for these,iv'e heard the old saying that lures catch more fishermen than fish but i'm going to give them a go, they seem to have a good action, might try em for the kingfish and bream and school mulloway down the local wharf here in pirie, and maybe for the trout in the broughton river. Has anyone here actually tried em. Will keep ya posted anyway when i try them out.

• 2 weeks later...

hi davetheslave i bought some about 3 months ago u dont need to order them from the u.s i got mine from k mart in norlunga center on special for $30. they come in 3 sizes 80 mm 110 mm and 140mm used them once the action u see on tv only works on the largest one but would work exallent on big mouthed fish that suck the lure right in like mullys kingys snapper salmon clear water collop bass and cod and would be deadly on barra and big palagics up noth. way too big for bream because the hooks are right on the front of the lure. cheers matty89