Westlakes 24th of May

Well went down to a beach at westlakes for a little wayde and flick (so I thought), Arrived in the carpark when a white station wagon pulls up (they looked drunk) and yelled something out I couldn't understand, so meh brushed it off my soldiers, anyway I was fishing when I here someone walking along the grass and I look around and it looks like the same people that drove pass yelling something at me, there was 2 of them, the woman was obviously drunk as she was staggering but long story short I threatened to call the cops on them and they left after that. Apart from that all I had was 1 soft bite from a little itty bitty bream.I fish in the "illegal" bits and get yelled at by the locals, I fish in the "allowed" bits and get harrased by drunks! ON A SATURDAY MORNING!

I used to fish the Port at night time, but not anymore to many idiots out there just looking for trouble {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> Even country jettys ay night can be dangerous, was at Pt hughes around midnight when a drunken tool staggered out on to the jetty and started swinging a huge knife around saying to people " You wanna go". Felt like just taking a big run up a kicking him off the jetty {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifSambo

Thats quite unfortunate to come across such people on the lake as i have fished many areas day and night and all manner of hours and the only people i have exchanged words with are councillors from charles sturt council regarding their discrimmatory signs against fisherman, Have observed them yelling all type of abuse at fishing patrons even ones with young children in tow. This council is breaking the law by stopping fisherman using all public areas of the lake ...." IT'S DISRIMANATION AGAINST PEOPLE PERSONS OR GROUPS FACILLITATING USE OF A PUBLIC AREA".... Which is written in the australian constitution.... They threaten, they call police but no one has ever been fined, any fine challenged would not hold in a court of law yet they harras and abuse us.......SHAME SHAME SHAME on you charles sturt council for attempting to make crimminals out of people facillitating use of PUBLIC AREAS.... {SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif

Thats quite unfortunate to come across such people on the lake as i have fished many areas day and night and all manner of hours and the only people i have exchanged words with are councillors from charles sturt council regarding their discrimmatory signs against fisherman, Have observed them yelling all type of abuse at fishing patrons even ones with young children in tow. This council is breaking the law by stopping fisherman using all public areas of the lake ...." IT'S DISRIMANATION AGAINST PEOPLE PERSONS OR GROUPS FACILLITATING USE OF A PUBLIC AREA".... Which is written in the australian constitution.... They threaten, they call police but no one has ever been fined, any fine challenged would not hold in a court of law yet they harras and abuse us.......SHAME SHAME SHAME on you charles sturt council for attempting to make crimminals out of people facillitating use of PUBLIC AREAS.... {SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif

Mine have just been hoons at the bower rd end .But some of the people that come up to me and chat about fly fishing and do you catch anything in the lake .Well some of them would scare the you know what out of a saint .Like I say never judge a book by its cover {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif.Some of the older European guys are very nice but could talk the leg of a wooden chair .Makes it very hard to get fish back and target the next one {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCan anyone shed some light on how they get the umm young lady joggers to stop and chat {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Sure can get yourself a t shirt from one of the flyshops around the country "FLYFISHERMAN DO IT WITH LONGER POLES" on the back that may spark some intrest to stop and have a chat...lollollol "Then you may really need the savlon and bandaids" {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

Sure can get yourself a t shirt from one of the flyshops around the country "FLYFISHERMAN DO IT WITH LONGER POLES" on the back that may spark some intrest to stop and have a chat...lollollol "Then you may really need the savlon and bandaids" ;D {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

LOL like them all

i often wonder why i dont get harrassed , never thought that 120kgs would scare them offbrent {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Yeah but Brent you fish where all the ladies jog . {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif Not where the yobbos park {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifUs older guys seem to be immune mate .Everyone wants to chat with us cheersMick
Guest Brent61southoz

what the mrs dont know wont hurt her.she thinks hard body and softys are lures {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifthats why dark glasses are for fish spotting and uv protection {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gifbrentmicky,we'll be down the lake around 1pm 1/6