Aldinga Aquatic reserve

why is it that every time its a nice day and plenty of fishos come down and launch off aldinga that I find people fishing in the aquatic reserve. Of late it has not been uncomin to see 3-4 boats fishing in the reserve on weekends its so bloody annoying. for one there is no reason to fish in there as there are so many spots around the area, ignorance is not an excuse as the signs and markers are easy to locate.these people give other fishos a bad name. it has been reported fisheries a number of times and nothing is done as they are under resourced and if you mention to these people that they are fishing in an aquatic reserve all you get is a middle finger.

Hell, the bright (???) side is that the Aldinga reserve is about to get a whole lot bigger in 18 months or so. Easier to police? Oops, I take that back - with what resources? :whistle: I reckon it will stop pretty darn quick after the first fishing gear (or boat?) confiscation as result of fishing in a sanctuary zone...Keep making those calls ;) otherwise let the children have their fun for now, they probably can`t think beyond their next beer and have no idea of what is coming...soon...to a fishing spot near them...