around friday afternoon we headed out to salt creek. on the way we had abit of trouble wid the hilux back firing halfway there. after fiddling around with stuff for 5 mins we were bak on the road. lol. we arrived to the beach at around 6 after driving down to tee tree however u spell it lol and back halfway i finally made up my mind where i was going to fish. after pulling up and havn a few blokes have a go at us because we were apparently to close to them which we clearly were not haha any way after a chat with 1 of the guys i was over it and i said dont worry mate ill move down a lil bit. so i moved down about 50m and found a nice little gutter that didn look to bad. after setting up we started to fish it was pretty slow untill the sun started comin down when my mate caught a nice little schoolie. and i hooked an ok little eagley. the fishing was pretty hard because of the crabs and lice not much happened through out the night the camp to the left of us must of caught something decent because i seen there camera go off. we decide to have a break around 2 and rest for a few hours. as the sun was coming up my mate caught a nice salmon around 6lb. throughout the morning we caught 6 small schoolies around the 40cm mark and then around 10 we caught a 3 ft bronzie. so all in all wasnt too bad of a trip for my first time down there. i caught the eagley and 3 schoolies my mate gt a bronzie and my other mate got the salmon and 4 schoolies. cheers tp