SMITH SHIRASU LIPLESS[/size:2huz5hs1][/color:2huz5hs1]Posted Image Just got my hands on these and they look pretty good! The sinking Shirasu Minnow (with bib) has been a great little producer on Bream, Salmon and Tommies so when I heard they came in lipless I naturally got a bit excited!Well they rocked up today and now I cant wait to fish 'em! Colour 11 with a Green belly and Glowing Back looks GREAT, I cant wait go drop it below a school of baitfish in westlakes!! [/size:2huz5hs1] more colours too...Posted ImageWhadda ya think?? Used em ya self?

Yak your gunna have stop posting up these new lures!!!!! {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Your going to send me broke {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif not only that but having to explain to the Mrs {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif.......lol {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gifThey look nice, with some very nice colours {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif I like the clear {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif.

If you don,t mind me asking ..how do you fish these things? on the bottom like a standard S/P slow draw,lift and retrieve,shake and bake etc or something else?and in what scenario do you use them. cheers brenton

G'day BrentonI'm no expert but the way i would use them is to let them sink to the desired depth and then do a standard retrieve with a twitch and pause or with a darting type retrieve. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif