Finger Food for Hungry Snapper

After heading out last night with a neighbor chasing Mr Red, I was reminded of Tykes recent story of him getting biten by a Red :ohmy: :pinch: :whistle: We had a fairly good session with Reds up to a nice 50 odd cms.I was using circle hooks because I know there are quite a few littlies around , and like to look after them if I can, but one of the better fish (45cms) decided he liked the bait so much he got hooked right at the back of his throat.I'd gone in through his gill cavity to see if I could get at the hook, not realising my pinkioe finger had gone back up and out it's jaws until it have me a pretty solid crunch as a reminder that it WAS there :blink: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: Adjusting my grip, the surgery continued, while this time my thumb strayed too close to the fishes jaws from the outside, when a VERY solid crunch reminded me he still had some go left :whistle: :pinch: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not much blood, but a reminder of why Ive always ben wary ;)

Hahahaha fish don't have hands.... Probably why they are so good with there teeth!!!!!!!!Nice job AFF, I will be waiting for next Saturday, never can tell with this weather but I'm hoping to be out there in shorts and racing the seabreeze home with the (dads) kill tank full o goodies.Glad you got some mate, you seem to be the rugger king of late....what times tea???? B)