A guys can anybody help me out with some info reguarding Plank Shoals out from Port Broughton?Is it a wreck or natural ground?, If there are wrecks in the area what are they or what type of bottom would i expect if i was to fish out there.Lastly can anyone help me out with some marks for the area or a snapper spot they would like to give up for a fellow keen snapper fisho ?:boot:

Guest boys day out
A guys can anybody help me out with some info reguarding Plank Shoals out from Port Broughton?Is it a wreck or natural ground?' date=' If there are wrecks in the area what are they or what type of bottom would i expect if i was to fish out there.Lastly can anyone help me out with some marks for the area or a snapper spot they would like to give up for a fellow keen snapper fisho ?:boot:[/quote']Plank Shoal Spencer Gulf 33 29 94S 137 28 47E Port Broughton Spencer Gulf 33 32 58S 137 49 63E Port Broughton Spencer Gulf 33 34 99S 137 50 85E WG84 :fishing: :fishing: :clap:

Lastly can anyone help me out with some marks for the area or a snapper spot they would like to give up for a fellow keen snapper fisho quote]hope you got pm man my marks are in wgs 8433-32-58s/137-49-63e33-34-99s/137-50-85e and try 33-05-17s/137-48-10esee how you go and let us know what the out come is ,enjoy :fishing: