StKilda boat ramp incident.

Sounds like his "Friends" didnt want to be known :huh: :side: Definitely something not adding up there anyway.A bit different here, but I saw a bloke at WB just outside Adelaide Shores marine the other night who was on the way home after retreiveing his boat.Went down the bit of a hill there, went to turn into the corner and his suspension on his trailer ( both sides ) gave up the ghost, having sheared the mounts off the trailer and tipping his boat and trailer on its side :S :ohmy: No real harm done and the guy was pretty relaxed about it all. I went to lend a hand if I could, but he had a tow truck on its way, though I suspect a crane may have been needed to get the boat back onto something more stable than the trailer, as it was looking pretty messy :S

Sounds like his "Friends" didnt want to be known :huh: :side: Definitely something not adding up there anyway.A bit different here' date=' but I saw a bloke at WB just outside Adelaide Shores marine the other night who was on the way home after retreiveing his boat.Went down the bit of a hill there, went to turn into the corner and his suspension on his trailer ( both sides ) gave up the ghost, having sheared the mounts off the trailer and tipping his boat and trailer on its side :S :ohmy: No real harm done and the guy was pretty relaxed about it all. I went to lend a hand if I could, but he had a tow truck on its way, though I suspect a crane may have been needed to get the boat back onto something more stable than the trailer, as it was looking pretty messy :S[/quote']Ouch! :(