THE NEW CERTATE LOOK - on a BUDGET

Wow, just was doing some looking on Plat.co.jp - was looking for a freshwater reel to replace my ageing Luvias and saw the 2000 model New FREAMS.It looks amazingly like the New certates. It only has 4 bearings but the 3000 model still pulls an impressive 7kg of drag and the price is amazing.I think this will be my next reel!!http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/13801/cPath/22_81_82_1813/river-lake-fishing-freshwater/new-freams-3000.html11FREAMS_ima1.jpg

On another site a bloke just bought one' date='it was a bit noisey so he pulled it apart and it was as dry as a dogs guts and he had to regrease....just to let you know. cheers brenton[/quote']But how is it performing since the regrease?Is he happy with it.Im wondering if every reel from factory will be the same or if this was just a one off problem?I wouldnt want to have to re-grease one!! Pain in the butt:huh:

Bit of a jump from from the 2000 to 3000.....I was just looking at my 3000 Freams compared to my 2004 caldia Kix and there's a BIG size difference.Mate I would seriously consider the 2500 sol. Still got 15.4lbs (7kg) of drag and small !! More than capable of pulling in some nice snapper and you've already felt it pulling in some nice redfin....smooth as !