Just bought myself a new Pentax K5 DSLR and was playing around with it yesterday. This thing is a very sophisticated piece of gear and is going to take a while to get a full handle on it but the results are very good. I just threw a handfull of flies and tying gear on a table and this is how the shots turned out. See what you think.Cheers Darren

IMGP0210Medium.JPG

IMGP0194Medium.JPG

Pentax make pretty good camera's' date=' The photo's on that one turned out pretty good mate tbeyre nice and clear. Is it waterproof?[/quote']Not waterproof mate, it's not a compact. It is water resistant though but that just means it'll be ok in the rain but won't take a full dunking.Cheers Darren
Hey Fishnuts' date=' I am looking to upgrade my current pentax Dslr. Was just wondering, what is the shelf price of the K5? and did you get any lenses with the package?. Very nice pics colour/depth[/quote']G'day catchno,Mate the best price I could find was $2150.00 and that included the Pentax 18-135 WR Lens. Look up Digital Camera Warehouse on google, better prices there than I could get here in Adelaide or overseas due to the duty you have to pay.Cheers Darren