Hodge Marine Adelaide South Australia

I purchased my 50 hp motor from Hodge Marine, It was a fully reconditioned motor and my brand new trailer off them.Good bunch of guys there,George or David will look after you,Tell them Marc sent you.Very well priced too,For the same motor off of Pacific Marine they wanted 6,500 and off of Hodge I paid 4,000.I would go there for a boat Marc.

Hi mate. I have dealt with hodge not for a new boat but for a reasonable low hour second hand allycraft. It was about5 years ago and i go back every year to get it serviced. I have found them great. Easy to deal with up front and would recomend them.

I am quite happy to tell anybody my experiences with hodge marine.. I was shocked at their lies and business ethics. Without going into it completely, I will never be going back there. Were very nice up front, until something went wrong which involved more work on their part.

I deal with David in spare parts division quite a lot and there was one time, parts that I purchased were incomplete, one quite phone call, he sent another kit out to me free of charge the following day. :) I was impressed with the service they provided, when things were going pear shape. :clap::clap::clap: