Hey guys,Hoping to get down to Moana Friday morning, Im working 5 minutes so figure with the cold weather be easier just to drive down and sit in the car while fishing..Im assuming you can still drive on the beach during winter..I just want to try a new area.Anyway its going to be low tide while I'm there so Im starting to wonder if anything will be around at this time. After 9am ill be hoping to head there. I have gear for whiting, salmon so anything I can target i willAll help will be appreciated, if you dont think its worth the effort tell me and ill Put in a squid sesh near home instead!!Thanks!

you could be right about it not being really worth it on the low tide sitting in the car mate :laugh: how ever it could be worth chucking some metal lures around for some salmon although this would require leaving the warmth of your vehicle ,Personally if the winds up id be heagin 5 minutes north too porties youd have more chance of a salmon there on low tide then you would at moana.MM