Nephews first HB fish

G'day everyone . Had my nephew with me this week for work experience and i promised to take him fishing afterwards . We stopped at a nice spot that i know of to try and teach my nephew how to use Hard Body lures and hopefully get him onto his first HB fish . Pulled up to the spot after work with a couple of hrs daylight and got stuck into it . Showing him a few pointers and trying to get him to slow his retrieve . He cast into a promising pool slowed his retrieve an right at his feet bang his lure gets nailed . quick little fight with a nice jump from the water he lands a trout . Think it might be a rainbow even . Couldn't believe his first fish is a trout .IMG_8122Medium.JPGIMG_8120Medium.JPGI did manage to catch two redfin myself but only one photo and it was a fat little thing .IMG_8126Medium.JPGhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5daYEr8a9sSo with his success on fri catching a trout i headed to another spot so i could catch a trout . Landed i nice little one .IMG_8136Medium.JPGIMG_8133Medium.JPGMy mate landed a nice redfin IMG_8136Medium.JPGAnd the water was so clear in spots that i could see trout just cruisin around and following my lure , it was awesome . Hooked up onto four trout sat but only landed the one great fun all the same .

Rickster wrote:southie THE BANGA wrote:wheres ur hair gone ????? as slick as the mully magnet. Thanks for the report uncle Jimbo. hahha bit of a poser photo mind u aswell It was the best one i had , even tho i'm not looking at the camera unfortunately . And yeah it does make me look like a big poser . One of my nephews was using the camera and just as he took the photo some people started talking to us .