braid recomendation

Guest addict

Guest addict

howdy fellas ;D Im just wanting to no which brand of braid is good atm.Im wanting to spool up my saltiga 30t for live baiting kings and mulloway.Im wanting braid that snapps at its recommended breaking strain not 10kg .also a braid thats good for casting,im looking at 10 to 15kg any help would be great cheers Addict

id agree with the saltiga surf or the sunline iv herd nothing but good news from that stuff and if your looking for a braid that breaks at its average breaking strain sunline is the go, like 10nmepille said its IGFA rated so its been wet tested and will break very close to wat its recomended breaking strain is, unlike most other braids that can be almost twice as strong as they said they are!

Guest addict

cheers fellas for your advice on the different brands of braided lines,im a bit behind the 8ball with the new modern lines.Anyway sun line seems to be the peoples choice so ill investigate it further,what colour is it and roughly how much does a spool of 300m of 30 sell for

its yellow

It's lime green!
Lemon, lime? same thing.....jeez ur a pedantic, gay superhero, camel toe showing, pirate costume wearing, 1 worm catching, deformed snook catching wombat! “Ü” did i mention the gay shirt?btw its yellow

its yellow

It's lime green!
Lemon, lime? same thing.....jeez ur a pedantic, gay superhero, camel toe showing, pirate costume wearing, 1 worm catching, deformed snook catching wombat! “Ü” did i mention the gay shirt?btw its yellow
I've got my eye on you ya colourblind, brookering, creek dwelling, mangrove catching, shallow water, drop bear "U".By the way, IT'S GREEN!