Hi allall the talk at the moment is the success people are having with Vibes. All my lure fishing is with SP's and the odd HB. Wish to have a crack at throwing some of these and need some general advice.Firstly all my lure fishing is at the Onk and Pat, so my general questions are ?1/ general Vibe recomendations ?2/ Technique as apposed to what i am used to with SP's3/ @ what depth do they best work 4/ and other other factors that may be of some helpAny help appreciated Regards Blighty

Hi allall the talk at the moment is the success people are having with Vibes. All my lure fishing is with SP's and the odd HB. Wish to have a crack at throwing some of these and need some general advice.Firstly all my lure fishing is at the Onk and Pat, so my general questions are ?1/ general Vibe recomendations ?Most vibes work OK, I like Ecogear VX and ZX and TT Ghost Blade (poly carb) or Switchblade2/ Technique as apposed to what i am used to with SP'sCan be fished very similarly to plastics- change it up: double hops with longish rod lifts then left to settle/pause, quick rips then pause, constant slow or fast roll. get a feel for what the vibe is doing, they all like different retrieve speeds and techniques3/ @ what depth do they best work shallow flats up to a few metres deep- change weight and material to alter sink rate and depth4/ and other other factors that may be of some helpPlay with the tow point location if they have multiple holes as even a few mm difference can drastically change behaviour of vibe. ENJOY!Any help appreciated Regards

Thanks Bream ReaperI would assume that changing the tow point positions change depth or action or both blighty

Mostly action- depends on if you are vertically jigging (tea bagging) or horizontally retrieving the blade/vibe. My post was mostly directed at blades and reading back I see you were asking about vibes..... some of the vibes (more like hardbodies) are slightly different and most have one tow point, so sorry to get confuddled. :S Although blades are vibe style lures..... anyway :whistle: My fave vibes are bassday Kangoku and Cranka vibes.

Howdy mate, i have used other vibes/blades but the Strike Pro cyber's in 6.6g and 9g are awesome.... sure the ecogear ones are good but why pay $25 when you can get Strike Pro's for $13 and they work just aswell...you will loose quite a few in the onk and pat, i tend to run 10lb leader when using vibes/blades so u can un snag them when they snag up...West lakes can be great for vibes/blades ;) Sambo