Hey, you people suck! As well as catching fish, you obviously ALL have broadband too! :icon_cry: :icon_e_ugeek: It all started doctor when I purchased my first betacord video player back in the early eighties and everyone laughed at me, then the mini disc in the early 2000's which was obsolete just after it was introduced, and now I'm outcast and ostracised because of my dial-up internet connection! It's plain cruel, and it's made my life a misery for the last 30 years! :'(

O.K?? I guess thats ranger for ya! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;D ;D Cheers though Ranger!With the amount of response that Brooksey and I both received we have decided to release a new episode monthly, if this is o.k to the viewers? Unfortunetly an episode will not be launched in August, but the month after will have on hopefully. It's gonna be hard work, but we are willing if you guys are willing to watch. Not asking for volunteers but if you guys wanna get involved for abit of fun or something just raise you're hand as help would be greatly appreciated. Well have fun!

Oh great, so now you're gonna tease me with stuff I cant watch on a monthly basis! :icon_cry:I'll just wait till it comes out on television then! If my television will still work, coz apparently it's gonna become obsolete too and I need to purchase a digital one so that I can watch the Brady Bunch now! :icon_e_sad:

Oh great, so now you're gonna tease me with stuff I cant watch on a monthly basis! :icon_cry:I'll just wait till it comes out on television then! If my television will still work, coz apparently it's gonna become obsolete too and I need to purchase a digital one so that I can watch the Brady Bunch now! :icon_e_sad:

Hang in there Ranger I will make a dvd for you... :icon_e_wink: :icon_:You do have a DVD player????? :-\ ::)

Hey, you people suck! As well as catching fish, you obviously ALL have broadband too! :icon_cry: :icon_e_ugeek: It all started doctor when I purchased my first betacord video player back in the early eighties and everyone laughed at me, then the mini disc in the early 2000's which was obsolete just after it was introduced, and now I'm outcast and ostracised because of my dial-up internet connection! It's plain cruel, and it's made my life a misery for the last 30 years! :'(

Hey ranger this is 2008,are you stuck in the 80's.... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: