First look at the new Terez!

:clap::clap::clap: I was lucky enough to get a look at one of the New Shimano Terez rods yesterday and to say I was impressed is an understatement.This is a serious bit of equipment, loved the moulded grips with finger indentations, loved the forward facing sic guides, loved the overall length, the weight was awesome and for a 10-30lb rod, it felt sensational and accurately rated as well.This rod, really impressed. This rod is going to knock over some serious fish.Well done Shimano! :clap:

the color of em is shocking unless your heading to a fancy ball :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Nah, Ive gotten used to the white. Ive owned the ABU Veritas for a while and yeah it was a bit different but within about 3 trips out, the white just seems normal.I think we are now in the age of funky coloured rods being the norm.I love it, I think its sexier than my wife..LOL :pinch:

Those grips sound a lot more comfortable than conventional EVAs or cork even.

Yeah Breambo they seem all right, they have them on the Fin Nor jig sticks as well.My brother loves his Fin Nor Jig Stick (which he uses as a big snapper stick)..his is an overhead rod with these grips, but these in the spin configuration with these grips with finger indentations is pretty cool too I reckon.I think they would be best during a long fight with say a big King or something that would exert a lot of downward force on the rod. Ie being hooked up when directly under the boat say jigging under the boat etc. :clap: @ 4tha, yeah she never gets to read this. She would know that I love fishing more than her if she did. :woohoo:
Those grips sound a lot more comfortable than conventional EVAs or cork even.
Yeah Breambo they seem all right' date=' they have them on the Fin Nor jig sticks as well.My brother loves his fin nor..his is an overhead rod with these grips...but having a spin outfit with these grips with finger indentations is pretty cool too I reckon.I think they would be best during a long fight with say a big King [/quote']Yeah. I agree with you there. Would take a bit of getting used to for bream spinning though.

4THA i matched it with the Rarenium 4000 and it looks absolutley stunning.... I cant wait to get my 1st first on this setup i have ;) hoping itll b a 30lb plus mully from westlakes or the onk hahahha

cracking out fit south man im not one for bling factor :laugh::laugh: but for the fish you have been describing you wanna chase you'll have all the fun of the sport of it with the stopping power to boot B)B) good luck in your quest for the 30lber's :sun::sun::sun: :f :f :f

hahah the white is a bit way out there but out of the three rods i got shown this one was 1. value for money. 2 had all my bases covered 3. had a quality name backing it... and i only had 30lbers as an starting figure as id like to hook some 50lbers but gotta start from the bottom... It gets it workout first on some mullies hopefully this weekend ;)