Fishing Apps

Hi Blokes,I know there was a thread a while ago about this but i couldn't find it.I was wondering if anyone can suggest some good local fishing apps.Especially those based on local fish types/dangerous etcAs a self taught fisher I find myself getting nervous when catching something i dont recognise.Eg. those puffer/toad fish things, I have no idea if they are dangerous to touch or not so i look like a tool trying to get them off my hook (i dont even know what they are called)Something with that and size/bag limits would be super :D

Just had a bit of a look at it and here's a bit more info. These include:basic tips on fishingfish species information/ sizes/ bag limitsweather updates/ fishing spots offshore and inshore near your locationa list of just about every fishing spot in australiaa map section where you can find your way to the spotsThe other cool thing about it is that it has a GPS feature that enables you to plot on a map, where your favourite fishing spots are.Obviously you need to have a phone with internet capabilities to full utilize this app.Cheers