• 1 month later...
Guest Butters

I think its better with out Lee :icon_e_ugeek:.. Paul does jazz it up a bit, but hey he is getting paid to go fishin.. I would be talking that much shit if i was getting paid to fish.. :icon_lol:

Hahahaha, word is Lee was giving it to Pauls' Mrs, who is Rex Hunts' daughter. She's pretty tasty too. Maybe Lee's gonna start his own show up....ishag. :icon_lol:

wrong!!!! yep lee has been givin it 2 rex hunts daughter.... as he has been with her for years & is now happly married to her.... pauls wife kristy isnt even related to rexy... so i dont how u came up with that story..... some times things in buisness dont work out...... lee & rex wanna open a new tackle store near paul's & he doesnt want them to......

Hahahaha, word is Lee was giving it to Pauls' Mrs, who is Rex Hunts' daughter. She's pretty tasty too. Maybe Lee's gonna start his own show up....ishag. :icon_lol:

wrong!!!! yep lee has been givin it 2 rex hunts daughter.... as he has been with her for years & is now happly married to her.... pauls wife kristy isnt even related to rexy... so i dont how u came up with that story..... some times things in buisness dont work out...... lee & rex wanna open a new tackle store near paul's & he doesnt want them to......
Got the story from the local tackle shop, thought it sounded suss. That's the Aussie way though, nothing like a good yarn in the tackle shop.;D

My turn, As both Paul & Lee are very good friends I feel it right to speak for them, Paul & Kristie are happily married, last year had a little boy, Jet Reef Worstelling, Paul owns & runs one of Australias largest pro tackle stores South of Frankston & a second store called Shimano World Paul & Lee have been best of mates for years, even when Lee was living in Sydney, Lee is marrying Rex Hunt's daughter Rachael.So far as who porked who, nobody to my knowledge.Anyhow, Rex owns a large building not far from Paul's store, he woke up one day with a brainstorm to open another tackle store in it, seriously doubt how much thought went into it, but sure enough opens the "Fishing Fever" last week, Lee runs it with Adam Reuter.That's the deal, now no more Lee on "I Fish", sad I know but business is business.FACT NOT FICTION.Finatic