onka sesh . Brodie's first . 80cm mully

Another onk sesh and this time i took a mate of mine who was over from Perth . He had stayed over from sat night house warming party and was keen to go for a fish . Brodie has never caught a mulloway and when i told him it was a jewfish he said he never caught one of them either . As i understand Brodie doesn't fish much but tries to an has had limited fishing experience . We got out on the water and Brodie was having a ball just catching bait fish and enjoying being on the water . We started fishing for Mullys and relaxed for the evening enjoying the awesome afternoon . We had a couple of runs including one that i thought i had hooked up on , the rod keeled over and the line sliced through the water over almost 180 degrees from where it started from my position before the the line went slack and the bait came back alive an kicking ? Here are a couple of pic before the vid . Note Brodie is still reeling even tho the fish is in the net and he is still wearing his party threads .IMG_9143Medium.JPGIMG_9147Medium.JPGIMG_9156Medium.JPG