Soft Plastics' Containers

I have been eyeing up the soft plastics’ containers in BigW. Particularly the squidgee ones with the large diameter yellow lid.The containers are labelled as saltwater and i can see no stock of freshwater (assuming that there is a freshwater container). They are on the shelf for well under $20.I can identify that the plastics in the container are probably more suited to the salt.Not sure about the juice though. I am looking for some feedback on the whether there are differences in the juice in the saltwater and freshwater containers(if available). Willing to take the hit on the plastics if the juice is good as I’m sure I can tempt a spotted carp (Oncorhynchus mykiss) on anything long and wriggly ;) Appreciate any feedback.Cheers Mango :)

Hey Mango, I had a hot bite on sprat reddies taking plastics in a vic lake last year,,decided to throw on a saltwater gulp camo worm and didn't get a touch for 10 mins until I changed back to a normal squidgee worm and continued catching,, that was enough evidence for me to not try it again,, carp may be different? but I don't think the salt scent helps any?cheers

• 5 weeks later...

For the life of me I can't think of the container you've mentioned :( So i'm no help there but I use Plano Guide tackle cases for my squidgies and ONLY use those new clear gulp containers with the red screw on lid for my gulps.Sick of the stuff leaking! I have one for snapper gulps (big flickbaits and grubs) and another for medium sized flickbaits. I still want to buy two more so i have one for gulp worms and one for little flickbaits. No more leaks!Awesome finally having the mess sorted out! Instead of taking the big trays out I pick what i'll need for the session and put it in a smaller tray