Been a while

It's been a while :) . I haven't posted anything for a little while so I figure I should pull the thumb out and put some pics up from the last month or so. I have been fishing some of the local creeks as well as hitting Lake Eucumbene which has been going off of late and is now over 50% :cheer: . Enjoy the pics sorry about the quality of some as they where taken on the phone cam. See if you can spot the Copper Head snake near my rods :S :c

IMG_20111220_135602.jpg

IMG_20111220_135612.jpg

DSCF5702.JPG

DSCF5944.JPG

DSCF5958.JPG

DSCF6001.JPG

DSCF6006.JPG

DSCF6009.JPG

Right there with you fish nuts I nearly :c my pants when I reached for my rod, a mate of mine and his 8 year old came across a tiger snake last week right on the edge of the lake. Some of the creeks are real twiggy :whistle: I have a 6 foot 3 wieght which is an awesome little rod for the tiny tight creeks and you really know about it when you hook a good fish. Can't wait to get back up to the lake after x-mas ;) . :fishing:

Yeah mate I know where your coming from, I have a 3wt Sage txl and I love using that on very small creeks. Great fun on all size trout. It seems the snakes are very active everywhere this year, could make for some very interesting late afternoon trips down the creeks. Keep the photos coming and hopefully I'll be able to put up a few of my own over the holidays ;) .Cheers Darren