Went out with Flubba last night . Absolute cracker of a night weather wise . Shame we didn't get more bait fish or it could of been better . Did manage to get a nice 63cm Mully not huge but nice to just get a fish .IMG_9784Medium.JPGIMG_9780Medium.JPGUnfortunately for us we ran out of livies just as the fish came on the chew . With the warm night we could of stayed out there but thats fishing . In the vid you can see the fish take my bait . I grab the rod , wait to see if the fish is still pulling line then strike . And then it takes of . Not a huge run an wasn't sure if it was a bream at this point . it then turned around swam at the canoe an i had to retrieve line quick smart . Then It see's the canoe an stops dead . Landed nicely with the hooks easily retrieved . Couple of photos an then put back . Also love this part of the vid .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxgSb5JUwyA What a cracker night . Cheers Flubba .