beachport jetty and surroundings?

hey guys,i might be heading over to beachport with a mate over easter, just have a few questions about the jetty? does the end of the jetty have railings? as ill be sharking what is the bottom like there? and what winds do you need to sail a balloon of of the end? never been there before. ive heard many great things tho i know they get a few large schoolys, gillers and gummys off the bottom there so all aspects covered! we will be chasing mullies from nearby beaches also so i have no clue about the area but ill just give it a decent crack.. if anyone fishes up there regularly and can lend a helping hand and give me some pointers it will be much appreciated. thanks tp

The end and southern side of the jetty has railings but theres none off the north side. Most sharkers tend to catch more about half way out (raised jetty platform), off the end is just sand bottom with little to no structure.March and april normally sees large mulloway caught off the jetty especially after a good blow to stir things up. Livies suspended under float accounts for most. you'll need westerly winds to balloon off the end or southerly's to fish off the north side but no railing apart from the raised platform half way out. Head south into canunda for the better beaches for mully and shark. (need a decent 4wd)hope that helps :)