Can anyone remember how much we paid for boat rego?? and also how much for Facilities levy ???I just got my new ; Invitation to Renew Motor Boat Registration ; and I notice that it is now $48.00 for Rego and $54.00 for Facilities Levy. $102.00 I wonder how long it will be before they will charge us boaties for the Emergency service levy. It is already printed on the ;Aplication' , but No amount as yeta bit of a rip off I reckon as I pay $10.00 each time I launch, as it is there is no water availble at Wirrinna to even clean the motor ,at O'Sullies I pay $8.00 but on a busy day you have got bucklys chance to use the facilities as there are some people out there that come prepared with soap and polish to give the boat they're yearly clean-up, thereby holding up other fishers coming in at the ramp.my gripe for today.

Does the rego go by the lenght of the boat my fish-hunter is 5.85 long and I think I only paid $80.00 or so dollars last year so that is a fair price hike and is the money spent on improving our ramps ? I have noticed that we have got a lot more country ramps that have been upgraded but not much locally where most of boats are , car and trailer parks we could also do with more off.